We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicholas Nzai safari

Czech Republic
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Nicholas Nzai safari

Hi everyone,

I just want to let u know about our trips and safari experience in Kenya. We have been to Gede (ruins of an old Svahilian city) and Marafa (vast canyon-like area resulting from soil erosion) and to 3 days safari in Tsavo West (Taita Hills) and Amboseli. All trips and safari were organized by Nicholas Nzai. We have found information about Nicholas on the web pages www.orbion.cz (only in Czech language), so we were able to prepare almost everything prior our trip to Kenya (emails, Facebook messages). When we arrived to Kenya we have met Nicholas and arranged dates of our trips and safari. What can I say about the trips and safari? Well, everything was amazing, well prepared without any problems at all. Accommodation during the safari was unbelievable (http://www.sarovahotels.com/saltlick/ and http://kibosafaricamp.com/index.php).

Because of Nicholas and because of everything what he did for us, this holiday in Kenya, we will definitely never forget. If you want to see some pictures from our trip, you can visit Facebook profile Michal Vršecký, or you can send us an email: hanka.niedobova@seznam.cz or michal.vrsecky@email.cz .

And I am 100% sure that if we go to Kenya again we are going to book trips and safari with Nicholas without any doubts again.

Nicholas Nzai email: nicholasnzai@yahoo.com and phone number: +254726452655

Enjoy your safari:)

1. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 am, December 16, 2013
Beroun
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

HI everybody,

we have just come back from Kenya, Baobab Beach Resort, Diani Beach. We decided to realize our 3 safari with Nicholas Nzai too. It was wise decision. Nicholas makes safari form small groups (2-6 people) and everything is doing for your satisfaction. We change our tsavo east and west to tsavo east and Taita Hills because of rains under his recommends. It was good decision. The lodges for both nights were incredible - Voi wildlife lodge in tsavo east and Sarova salt lick game lodge in Taita Hills. There were a lots animals around because of reservoirs in neighbourhoods. Elephants and zebras were drinking 2 metres from us drinking local beer! We did game rides for all the time and saw thousands of animals, only rhino missed. Nicholas realize rides with driver from masai tribe called Joseph Masai. This man can find everything!! His advice was often called on radio, so we were driven to the best localities, mostly alone without distraction from other tourist. Great difference from expensive safaris realized with buses by giant tourist agencies.

Everything you want in law borders is possible. Try it, you won't be disappointed!! Nicholas says that he is doing everything clearly and truly for good reviews on net. It is absolutely true. Try it.

P.S. If you want something what isnť in standard offer- could be organized, just ask him.

3. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:07 am, October 19, 2014
Brno, Czech Republic
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

Hello everybody,

we spend a wonderful holiday in Kenya at Diani Beach (hotel Baobab) in September 2015. Nicholas arranged for us breathtaking trip to the Tsavo East National Park. We would recommend to everybody to spend at least 2 days. This guy made his best to show us all 4 from available Big 5 from this reservation. Really great job done, we also saw dozens of elephants, many zebras and giraffes, buffaloes and awesome lions and sleeping jaguar. Nicholas is really kind and reliable and we definitely recommend him.

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
798 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

All first posters? smell a fish ?

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,880 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

A whole barrel full. How you doing? I met your namesake again at New year. Big girl now.

London
Level Contributor
299 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

Jaguars in Tsavo? That's a first. Big Six? LOL

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,880 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

No wonder it was sleeping. I would be knackered if I had travelled from America too. Maybe it was not sleeping but stuffed? The only 'Big Six' in Tsavo would be by Arthur Ransome.

Spain
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

I have done a lot of research where necessary to get the information about animal to be seen in Tsavo but I have never seen a Jaguar to the list given and if you managed to see the jaguar in Tsavo am sure you must the best shot to share with us too.

Spain
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Nicholas Nzai safari

I have done a lot of research where necessary to get the information about animal to be seen in Tsavo but I have never seen a Jaguar to the list given and if you managed to see the jaguar in Tsavo am sure you must the best shot to share with us too.