We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from TBBC

Which Malindi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from TBBC

We have just got back from TBBC( last night) and if anyone has any questions please ask.

Smugger, Sabine and Damien said hi.

I will post a review with some pictures as soon as i can. The new pool is really great, it's a pity we only had one day of it.

Mick

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3,466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Just back from TBBC

Its windy but not that bad, sometimes the sea gets really rough and they red flag the sea, meaning young children are not allowed in when its really bad. Its great for kitesurfing and windsurfing though. Can be a nightmare trying to read a paper though !

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Just back from TBBC

No sorry we only had 2 days where we didnt use the beach. The rest of the time there was a slight wind, but that was needed. I went by the main pool, where it is sheltered from the wind and it was too hot for me. Having said that many people were by the pool every day.

cheshire
Level Contributor
323 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Just back from TBBC

thanks for all your advice. Will definitely get the family learning a few words before we go!

The new pool looks fab, I'm sure hubby and I will enjoy a few hours relaxing there, plus I expect the kids will be glad to have us away from them, cramping their style!!!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3,466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Just back from TBBC

You'll forget you had kids lol

The animation team organise so much stuff for the kids and they even organise their meals for them if you fancy a break from the little lovelies :-)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Just back from TBBC

I know it's a long time ago now, but when our daughter came with us, she wanted to spend all the time with the funbase team and on some days saw her for breakfast then not again till after dinner. Ahhh bliss.

26. Re: Just back from TBBC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 04, 2010