We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxis from almaty airport

Which Almaty hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton
1 post
Save Topic
taxis from almaty airport

Hi i will be coming to almaty in june and would like some advice on getting a taxi from the airport,is it advisble to pre book one or just get one on arrival and what ia the average price in to the centre

thanks for any info

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxis from almaty airport

Hi Livi,

You will be surronded with huge number of offers just in the arrival hall:) But I'd rather take a "Garage taxi" (I usual use them). The price is fixed, for example for FW Passat we pay ab.3000 tenge = 20USD. If you need help with this issue - please write to me directly - I will make prebooking by phone in advance and they will meet you with nameboard.

Almaty
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taxis from almaty airport

kztransport.com is the cheapest trasport service in Almaty . we offer vip and standart cars with clean and best qualty cars. For online booking please visit www.kztransport.com

3. Re: taxis from almaty airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 03, 2010