We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

romantic eve in tokyo

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
1,178 reviews
Save Topic
romantic eve in tokyo

hi guys

i m about to celebrate our anniversary in tokyo and i d like to ask u a piece of advice about where to spend a romantic eve\dinner in tokyo

hope you can help me out

mark

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: romantic eve in tokyo

Don't know how fancy you want it but a place I like to take my wife is Chano-ma. It's more of a cafe but it is really quant and relaxing. I have only been to the one in Yokohama (quick train ride from Tokyo). Its in the historic red brick building and you sit on raised beds. They also have one in Tokyo

tripadvisor.in/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g2981…

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: romantic eve in tokyo

I'm thinking dinner with a view - http://www.bento.com/rev/0685.html followed by cocktails and jazz with a view - http://www.bento.com/rev/1956.html , both in Nishi-Shinjuku.

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
1,178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: romantic eve in tokyo

thanks

other tips are welcome

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: romantic eve in tokyo

I think it's hard to give advice since it's so subjective. Ignoring Tokyo for a moment, what have you done for anniversaries in the past that have been memorable?

Edited: 3:50 pm, July 21, 2014
Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
1,178 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: romantic eve in tokyo

I Wanna do sonething romantic, peaceful, nothing majestic

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
1,178 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: romantic eve in tokyo

Even a nice dinner would be ok

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: romantic eve in tokyo

Here is a better list of pictures with food/desserts for the yokohama Chano-ma (just scroll down thru the pics. It's pretty dimly lit in the evening, you could also get the "anniversary cake" the honey chai tea is my favorite here and I just lay there relaxing...cause at this point my feet/legs are usually pretty tired from all the walking in Tokyo.

ameblo.jp/nyakopy/entry-10929514027.html

Edited: 4:40 pm, July 21, 2014
Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
1,178 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: romantic eve in tokyo

Thank u so much

Can u suggest me a place

9. Re: romantic eve in tokyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 23, 2015