We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 week apartment rental- Ueno, Asakusa, Tokyo, Akiba

Qatar
Level Contributor
174 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
2 week apartment rental- Ueno, Asakusa, Tokyo, Akiba

We stayed at B-Site Akihabara for 15 days in 2010 and payed only Y100,800 for 2 people and 1 child. However, as I was talking to the agent for our planned trip this December, the government has restricted the allowance of weekly stays for some of their apartments and thus, Bsite Akihabara isn't available for rent.

I've been looking for 2 week rental apartments in Ueno, Asakusa, Tokyo or Akiba through direct sites and booking.com but can't seem to find a suitable one for around Y140,000 for 16 days for the 3 of us (my child is now 11 years old).

Can anybody recommend from their own personal experiences?

Thanks!

singapore
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 week apartment rental- Ueno, Asakusa, Tokyo, Akiba

Hi

How about this?

www.weeklycenter.co.jp/02_area/index.html

Qatar
Level Contributor
174 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 week apartment rental- Ueno, Asakusa, Tokyo, Akiba

Thank you. I just emailed them for inquiry.

3. Re: 2 week apartment rental- Ueno, Asakusa, Tokyo, Akiba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 28, 2015