Dear Tripadvisor :)
between 23 - 26 february, i'll schedule one day return trip to mount fuji area. and these are my plan (and some confusion!), please correct me if i got it wrong
1. PLAN: Take a bus from Shinjuku Expressway Terminal to Kawaguchiko at 6:00 (According to this schedule http://transportation.fujikyu.co.jp/english/gettinghere/01.html#pgm03).
2. QUESTION: how much does it cost? where can i buy it with my english language :).
3. QUESTION: is there any significant different to take the bus that goes through Yamanakako lake? does the yamanakako view give better alternative view than kawaguchiko? if i drop off at yamanakako, do i have to buy another ticket to continue to kawaguchiko? or i can just board on the next bus with the old ticket?
3. PLAN: reach kawaguchiko at around 9:00 AM and take some good pictures of mount fuji.
4. QUESTION: do you think a morning at end of february will give a clearer view of the beautiful mountain?
5. PLAN: at 10:00 AM take the bus to Fujikyu Highland and ride on some awesome roller coaster :D
6. QUESTION: where the best place to have lunch at Fujikyu highland? preferably something with rice, or ramen, or bbq.
7. QUESTION: will fujikyu highland be crowded with more than one hour waiting line on popular rides?
8. PLAN: at 17:00 PM take the bus to one this onsen nearby: Yurari or FUjiyamaw
9: QUESTION: Yurari onsen has private bath with mount fuji, does it mean i can bring my camera to the bath?
10. QUESTION: considering winter and shorter daytime, how bright it will be at 17:00 PM to see mount fuji
11. PLAN: at 18:30 PM find some dinner around.. any good and cheap suggestion?
12. PLAN: at 20:00 PM get a bus back to shinjuku.
really appreciate if you can help me with above one day itinerary and my questions!
super thanks in advance!