We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which best to stay in ?

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
75 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Which best to stay in ?

Hello , i planning to go to tokyo next summer with my 16 yrs old brother and i would love to know which area is better to stay at shuibya or shunjiku or others . Well my brother is underage and i'm 29 yrs but don't drink so i like area or hotel where it can be exicting wether it day or night and i plan to stay for 20 days and hang around, so somewhere close to station will be nice and have no limit for buget , any recomendation ?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
55,383 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which best to stay in ?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298184-i861-k6963…

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which best to stay in ?

Shinjuku or Shibuya both suit your needs, you can't go wrong with either of them. Just pick a hotel that is within your budget and gets good reviews on Tripadvisor. Here are some ideas on where to start: http://www.japan-guide.com/hotels/tokyo.html

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
25,134 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which best to stay in ?

Shinjuku and Shibuya are both excellent. I can highly recommend the Cerulean Tower in Shibuya. Go for the sky view corner room and you'll be very happy. The location is fantastic.

The only 5* hotel in Shinjuku, the Park Hyatt is great but a bit far from the main Shinjuku station.

4. Re: Which best to stay in ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 06, 2014