We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edo Tokyo Museum Guide Reservation & Contact Info

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
253 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Edo Tokyo Museum Guide Reservation & Contact Info

Good afternoon! It says on the website to contact the Volunteer Office to make a guide reservation, but no contact info is given. I'm thinking maybe the info is available on the Japanese site. Can anyone help?

edo-tokyo-museum.or.jp/english/…index.html

Thank you!!!

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
6,030 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Edo Tokyo Museum Guide Reservation & Contact Info

You can send them an e-mail at info@edo-tokyo-museum.or.jp

Good luck!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
253 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Edo Tokyo Museum Guide Reservation & Contact Info

Thank you mamajelli for your help on both of my posts!!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
5,026 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Edo Tokyo Museum Guide Reservation & Contact Info

I've listened in on an English-language guided tour, and it was excellent. However, you will still enjoy the museum if you can't get a guide. The museum is well laid out to tell the story of the city, and all the descriptive information is in English as well as Japanese language.

Edmond, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Edo Tokyo Museum Guide Reservation & Contact Info

I visited on April 3, 2013, and posted a review with several pictures that might interest you on a blog I am slowly completing. There are some links on the blog that will tell you about the free tour I took. Here is the blog posting: http://ouosu.com/japanlgp/?p=481. After taking the tour, I plan to go back when I return to Japan and take more time there without a tour. Have a great visit!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
85 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Edo Tokyo Museum Guide Reservation & Contact Info

Thank you for posting your reviewing on the Edo Tokyo museum. I'll be sure to put it on my list for my upcoming trip!

6. Re: Edo Tokyo Museum Guide Reservation & Contact Info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 29, 2014