We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

Hello My flight will arrive at 20:30 nex sunday in Narita Airport and i really need the help from you in Narita Airport What is the best way to reach Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku

1-by train and how to Reservations on it Because my country is not have trains and I do not know how the system work .

2- by Limo Bus Was my first choice but The last trip to the Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku it will be 20:50 I think I can not catch up with it so i will take Trip to Shinjuku Station West Exit Is it easy to reach the hotel from there.

Anything could help me Guys

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

The website actually has a map for the location for drop off at the Shinjuku West exit (bus stop #23) and also labels the Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku on the map so you can see for yourself that it is very easy to get from the West Exit to your hotel: limousinebus.co.jp/en/…212

If you are able to catch the NEX just follow the signs to the JR NEX, there will be a ticket booth and a staff member at the counter. No need to reserve in advance, just buy from the counter after your arrival: http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/nex/tickets.html

Edited: 4:00 pm, September 03, 2013
Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,545 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

1. follow the sign to the train station. buy ticket from person behind the counter.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
14 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

Hotel is about a three block walk from Shinjuku station. Go to the south entrance. Cross the street and head west. Make the first left and cross the street. You will pass a McDonalds and hotel will be about a block ahead.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

Really thank you so much it seems easier way by bus and The map made ​​it very clear

Once again thank you all

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,880 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

If you take the bus, use this package to save money:

limousinebus.co.jp/discount_ticket/en/index.…

If you use the train (not really any more difficult than the bus in this case), get Suica-NEX:

www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/index.html

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

It really seems like a good deal to keep money

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
49,433 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

If you're referring to Suica-NEX, it is a great offer.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
439 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

how about skyliner?

keisei.co.jp/keisei/…index.html

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,880 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

What about Skyliner?

Heading to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku, NEX is the better train to take because it offers direct service to Shinjuku station, and the NEX platforms are underneath the southern terrace exit which is close to the hotel. Skyliner would require a change of train to JR Yamanote Line at Nippori.

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
24,943 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: From Narita Airport to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku help

As mentioned by Sammy, the Skyliner is not a good option when heading to Shinjuku. Not only you have to make a transfer but you also have to ride often packed Yamanote Line with your luggage.