We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm ready, in 6 days I will be in Tokyo !!!I',

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
6,200 posts
428 reviews
Save Topic
I'm ready, in 6 days I will be in Tokyo !!!I',

Hello, I'm very excited and happy. In 6 days I will be arriving to Tokyo for the 1st time.

I'm a little worry about the rain but I hope the forescast will change.

I'm in Miami right now, I bought online tickets for Ghibli museum from a Rep in this city and last week I picked them up.

I have printed my itinerary, I have downloaded all the Apps it seems to be necessary.

I have bought online and sent to my hotel a simcard for my Iphone.

On Monday I will begin taking melatol in order to avoid the jet lag (if is this possible).

I want to thank you everyone in this Forum that 've helped me to prepare this trip.

I will be back to you once I arrive to Miami again.

Tonight I will watch Lost in translation, any other movie you can suggest me ?

Thanks for your time and generosity :)

BBA

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm ready, in 6 days I will be in Tokyo !!!I',

Lost in Translation was shot at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Shinjuku and obviously written by someone who has experience the jet-lag (like no other) after flying into Tokyo, and someone who has been in Shinjuku at night. It is worth it..ENJOY!

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm ready, in 6 days I will be in Tokyo !!!I',

Yesterday,they officially announced the end of rainy season. It's all sunny and hot from now on. Have your great time here

Kanagawa...
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm ready, in 6 days I will be in Tokyo !!!I',

Hou Hsiao-Hsien director also "Café Lumière", I'm like atmosphere.

I went to the coffee shop named Momoya of Yurakucho coming out in this movie.(This shop is not now)

Kanagawa...
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm ready, in 6 days I will be in Tokyo !!!I',

Is there a coffee shop called Erika Jinbocho coming out in this movie. (I've never done so already)

The Jinbocho, cafe with the atmosphere in many cases.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
6,200 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm ready, in 6 days I will be in Tokyo !!!I',

Last night I saw Lost in Translation, it is great to watch a movie of 2003 and now imagine how Tokyo has changed.

Thanks Eddie.

Sayakan thanks for the updated weather report !!!

Thanks Haro I will check Jimbocho cafe.

BBA

6. Re: I'm ready, in 6 days I will be in Tokyo !!!I',

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 09, 2014