We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap weekday Disney Land tickets for the 30th anniversary -

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
140 posts
185 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap weekday Disney Land tickets for the 30th anniversary -

Hi, I just found this site tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/special/… which seems to be Tokyo Disney Land's official website, and it mentions special tickets during the week. I can't really figure out how to buy this (can't read Japanese and the google crome doesn't seem to work on this page). Can any one help please?

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
6,045 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap weekday Disney Land tickets for the 30th anniversary -

Your link came up with:

"404 Not FoundThe requested URL was not found on this server."

Found another link -- tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/special/… -- but the discount is only for those who live in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma and Yamanashi Prefectures.

If you're over 45, you can get an "over 45 discount."

tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/special/…

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
140 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap weekday Disney Land tickets for the 30th anniversary -

Thank you - that must be it - ie only for locals. Thought I better check! Cheers

3. Re: Cheap weekday Disney Land tickets for the 30th anniversary -

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 25, 2014