We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring Japan

Singapore, null...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Touring Japan

Hi there,

I will be visiting japan in June 13 for 7 full days. I need some help in itinerary planning..

Arrival in Osaka 6am and would like to take the JR straightaway to Hokane n back to Kyoto, Kobe n lastly back osaka so that it will be easier for my departure flight.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,954 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Touring Japan

I advise you not to go to Hakone. Hot spring bathes are ubiquitous in Japan. You can reduce not-very-meaningfull transportation cost by choosing any closer hot spring resort.

Check out Kaga, Nagashima, Yunoyama, Shirahama, Kinosaki, and Arima resorts.

jnto.go.jp/eng/location/interests/hot.html

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,954 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Touring Japan

Correction : Kaga resort is a bit far away. Gero is closer.

Singapore, null...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Touring Japan

thanks for the advise. I was thinking of going Mt Fuji, in that case, i shall drop it. Do you know any budget ryokan or service apartment In Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe?

Nairobi, Kenya
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Touring Japan

Hi, I will be visiting Japan from 28th October 2013 leaving on 2nd November. i want to tour and also shop for a used VW Touareg and Nissan Murano.

How to i plan my visit and what cities should i visit to seea selection of the vehicle?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Touring Japan

Use your own tread Ginkonyo

6. Re: Touring Japan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 17, 2014