I am going to Tokyo in a few weeks and I really want to have a hair cut there! I love Japanese fashion and style and I really want to try. I was in Tokyo 2 years ago and saw tons of hair salon close by Takeshita Dori in Harajuku. I have some questions
1) Anyone has recommendations of a hair salon?
2) Do you need to book an appointment in advance? Or can you just walk in?
3) How much does it cost usually for hair cut?
4) Do they take credit card? Do you need to tip?
5) I know limited Japanese. Would communication be a problem?
I saw some posts in this forum but they are from couple years back so I want some udpated info