We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Giants baseball

Oregon coast
Level Contributor
567 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets for Giants baseball

I came across the Japan Ball website where the guy will buy tickets and deliver them to your hotel (for a fairly fat fee). Is this the best option for ordering tickets ahead? I'm sure the Giants are a popular team so I don't want to wait until we get there.

The Japanese haven't discovered downloadable scannable .pdf files for online ticket purchase?

Best Seller
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
3,989 reviews
from $156.90*
Best Seller
Mt. Fuji Day Trip Including Lake Ashi...
Best Seller
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
862 reviews
from $66.50*
3-Day Mt Fuji, Kyoto and Nara Rail...
133 reviews
from $586.20*
Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
25,577 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Tickets for Giants baseball

Looks like better seats are all sold out on the Giants ticketing site. See if JapanBallTickets can come up with better seats. Whether to pay a hefty fee is totally up to you.

tokyo
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Tickets for Giants baseball

hi guys, can you please help me out. This will be my first time to watch a baseball game in Tokyo. Read some reviews, the best seat is at the outfield bleacher seats. Which section is the outfield bleacher seat?

23. Re: Tickets for Giants baseball

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 28, 2014