We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omotesando & Harajuku

Which Tokyo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philippines
Level Contributor
284 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Omotesando & Harajuku

I am planning to set a day to go to Omotesando and then to Harajuku. As we are going to stroll along the Prada store, and others, where to I exit? and is it on the way to Harajuku?

We would also like to catch the teenagers wearing the costumes in Harajuku... around what time can we see them? Is it done every Sunday?

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Omotesando & Harajuku

First question answered on your other post. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298184-i861-k4164…

Cosplayers and other youth groups gather mostly around Sunday afternoons towards the Yoyogi Park side of Omotesando.

Don't forget to visit Meiji Shrine when you are in the area.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
410 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Omotesando & Harajuku

I didn't see a soul last time in the park because it was raining. I wonder if the construction at the entrance of the park is done or not.

3. Re: Omotesando & Harajuku

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 18, 2012