We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Sea

Melbourne
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Disney Sea

Will you get wet while doing the rides in Disney Sea? Do we need change of clothes. Which is a better day to visit Disney Sea: 28 Dec (Sunday) or 30th (Tues) or 31st (Wed) Dec?

Best Seller
Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi and Bullet Train...
4,286 Reviews
from $142.80*
Best Seller
Tokyo Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show...
Best Seller
Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
936 Reviews
from $66.30*
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
634 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Sea

I haven't got wet so bad. That was just a bit of splush. And didn't need change at all. Sometimes there is a bit of water on chairs in ride.

I would choose 30th from your list because 28th is on Sunday in winter vacation for kids and parents can take them easily. 31st is limited open time from 8am till 6pm for all and special countdown starts from 8pm(must have got special ticket which could buy after winning lottery.)

Anyway there is so cold during winter season since it is beside bay-area and has wind from seaside.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Sea

Thanks. Do we buy tickets at Disneysea on the same day?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
126 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Sea

yep. the rides are not wet at all.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
696 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Sea

You can buy tickets at Disney Sea but if it's going to be busy, I would suggest buying in advance from any Disney Store -- there are several in Tokyo -- just look for the one nearest you. That way you can line up at the entrance gate without having to get tickets first. I would also suggest getting there as early as possible -- people start lining up 1.5 hours in advance--bring breakfast and something to sit on while you wait. Disney Sea is amazing. Have a great time.

Mentioned in this post
Tokyo
Tokyo
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
5. Re: Disney Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 10, 2009