We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit to Disney

Singapore
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Visit to Disney

I am planning to visit Tokyo from 6 Dec to 14 Dec,

1. is the above period school holiday in Japan?

2. Is it advisable to visit Disney during weekend?

3. May I know how to go to Disney from Narita Airport?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
197 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit to Disney

I don't think it's a school holiday period, as school holidays only start later in the month.

You can take the Limo bus from Narita to get you straight to Disney. I'm sure there are other options but that's the one I chose the last time.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48,412 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit to Disney

tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/…index.html

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
805 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visit to Disney

If you can, visit Disney parks during the week. The weekends are much more busy than regular weekdays.

From Narita, take the bus. It goes directly to the area hotels. You can take a train, but that requires you to change lines and pay attention. The bus is much easier.

4. Re: Visit to Disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 27, 2015