We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ETC Expressway Pass

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
670 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ETC Expressway Pass

Hi all,

I would like to check how does the following Expressway pass work?

http://www.e-nexco.co.jp/news/hep/

- It says it will be available for Toyota and Nippon rent a car @ new Chitose airport. Does that mean I have to rent the car there? What if I choose to rent a car at Nissan which is not specify in the advs there?

- I assume I can borrow the ETC card from them and use it and they will charge it when i return?

- Have any one use it before? I am planning to have a trip to Tomamu, Asahigawa, Furano, Biei for a week, does it worth the money for 7500yen?

Thanks for your help!

Johor Bahru...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: ETC Expressway Pass

Hi all, i am going to rent honda freed and nissan cube from kakuyau rent-a-car, which kakuyau only provide ETC card for honda freed but another nissan cube not providing this. Please advise me where can i rent one more ETC card? Is it available in any outlet of new chitose airport hokkaido?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,150 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: ETC Expressway Pass

Beware that Honda Rent-a-lease may not rent to non-Japanese speakers, even if you manage to book a rental through a Japanese broker website.

13. Re: ETC Expressway Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 21, 2014