I'm traveling to Hokkaido from 4 to 7 may and my planned itinrary is as follow:
Day 1: travel to Otaru from sapporo
Day 2: travel to lake toya ( overnight at hotel grand toya)
Day 3: travel back to sapporo
Day 4: continue sight-seeing in sapporo before taking an evening flight back to Osaka
1) can we cover Otaru in half a day? It is possible to tie in Jozankei Onsen on the same day?
2) what is the most economical wayto travel to hotel grand toya from sapporo JR station? How much is the fare? We prefer to take train instead of bus as traffic could be congested during the golden week.
3) any recommended Onsen with great view of surrounding lake toya area near hotel grand toya?
4) in sapporo we plan to cover odori park, clock n tv tower, take ropeway to mt moiwa. We also want to go to maruyama park to see Sakura. On day 3 or day 4.
5) is it recommended to visit takino Suzuran park? Can we see tulip during our traveling period?
6) how to get to both park from sapporo JR station as we are staying near the station.
Pls help and many thanks in advance.