Save Topic
Advice on where to buy used video games in Yamaguchi?

Hello everyone. My girlfriend is lucky enough to be spending the entire month of October in Japan. I asked her to see if she could pick up a few used video game items for me during her trip, but so far she doesn't have any idea where she can find this kind of stuff. Most of the things that I'm interested in are from the 90's, so they're pretty old as far as electronics go.

I made a similar post earlier in the Hiroshima forum while my girlfriend was in that area and got some great tips from other members. Unfortunately she didn't have any luck at all in finding anything yet. Now she's in the Yamaguchi area and isn't hasn't been able to find a shop that has used video game merchandise. Whenever she asks she either gets a blank stare, or is directed to a modern electronics store. Could someone provide any additional info, or give a Japanese phrase for "used video game store" or something like that? If I had a specific phrase that I could email her she might be able to show it to someone and get pointed in the right direction. Thank you very much for reading my post!