We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest hotel to Yonago airport and JR Yonago station

Which Yonago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
U.S.A. ( the land...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
Save Topic
Nearest hotel to Yonago airport and JR Yonago station

Is the ANA hotel the best choice? We are flying in to Yonago airport from Tokyo, then leaving by train early next morning from to Hiroshima. I am assuming we will be using the JR Yonago station, but there is also the Matsue station, so am dithering between the two.

Our plan is to visit the Miho Air Base as soon as we arrive at Yonago , then depart for the (?)hotel and spend the rest of our day exploring Matsue and briefly visiting Sakai-Minato for the view.

Does Yonago airport have any left luggage facility/lockers in which we could leave our bag while we tour Miho Air Base?

Since we will also be visiting Matsue, should we get a hotel there instead - which will make it convenient for sightseeing) and take the train to Hiroshima from Matsue next morning?

The ANA hotel is 25 mins "by car" from the airport, 8 minutes walk to the JR Yonago from what I have researched, which is handy; however it is some distance from Matsue and back ( if we choose to spend the night there).

Please advise!

I am posting this in the Japan Forum too, because there's no activity on the Yonago forum :-).

Thank you all!

1. Re: Nearest hotel to Yonago airport and JR Yonago station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Yonago