We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Tsuro no Sato" crane reserve Soja

Which Okayama hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
"Tsuro no Sato" crane reserve Soja

We will be riding the Kibiji plains next month and I have noted that we can go to the "Tsuro no Sato" small crane reserve inside the Kibi Sun road public lodge compound.

Is anyone able to help me with directions or even perhaps a japanese website with directions that I could print out and take with me. I'm not having any luck identifying from Google maps exactly where it is. Many thanks, Karen

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
22,879 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Tsuro no Sato" crane reserve Soja

…okayama.jp/kanko/…kanko_spot_tsurunosato.jsp

From JR Okayama Station, take the Kibi or Hakubi Line to JR Soja Station then take a bus.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Tsuro no Sato" crane reserve Soja

Thanks for the web site link and the information but I am still not clear exactly how to get there. We will be catching the train to Bizen and hiring bikes to ride on the Kibiji plain to Soja. Once we are in Soja I understand now that we should catch a bus from the JR station. What bus do we catch? Looks like the bus ride takes 13 minutes but I don't know where to get off. Thanks for your help, Karen

3. Re: "Tsuro no Sato" crane reserve Soja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 20, 2015