We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to arrange my Japan Trip (yokohama,kyoto,takayama,Osaka)

Medellin, Colombia
11 posts
Save Topic
how to arrange my Japan Trip (yokohama,kyoto,takayama,Osaka)

Dear Trip Advisors,

Im so confused how to make the most of my trip in Japan.

I will reached Tokyo on 1st April midnite and leave on 12th noon from Osaka.

1st in Shinjuku

4th be in Yokohama.

From Yokohama. i really dun know the best way to arrange my journey. Can someone tel me the best way to arrange my trip?

Yokohama -> Kyoto -> Takayama -> Osaka.

Is that the right Route? cud someone tell me the best way so i dun have to return at the same place for my each visit.

Thanks alot for ur help.

Rgds,

Rovi

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
8,262 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how to arrange my Japan Trip (yokohama,kyoto,takayama,Osaka)

Airport - Tokyo - (train) - Yokohama - (train with transfer at Nagoya) - Takayama - (bus) - Kyoto - (train) - Osaka - (train) - Airport

OR

Airport - Yokohama - (train) - Tokyo - (bus) - Takayama - (bus) - Kyoto - (train) - Osaka - (train) - Airport. This can be done by direct transportations only.

Medellin, Colombia
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to arrange my Japan Trip (yokohama,kyoto,takayama,Osaka)

Dear Nao H,

Thanks alot for ur info. It is very clear. Cant wait till April :)

Rovi

3. Re: how to arrange my Japan Trip (yokohama,kyoto,takayama,Osaka)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 22, 2014