We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Takayama snow weather, tour with babies

Which Takayama hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nagoya, Japan
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Takayama snow weather, tour with babies

I am planning a two day tour to Takayama and Shirakawa-go around the mid of December . I come from a warm country so I really want to be in the snow weather at these places, especially in Takayama, the old town is heard that very beautiful in snow weather.

Could you help me information about snow weather in Takayama and Shirakawago around the mentioned time in history (last year or before); and a good website forecasting snow weather at these place so I can check for this year before departure.

By the way, our group will start from Nagoya and go to Takayama and Shirakawago with some less than 2 year-old babies. We are wondering stay a night in Takayama or Shirakawago, which option is better for babies. I would like to receive your advices about this matter.

Thank you very much,

1. Re: Takayama snow weather, tour with babies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 02, 2011