We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harley bar

Which Takayama hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
4 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Harley bar

I want to make sure people know about a bar opened 4 months ago (the owner told us). It's a tiny bar and I don't remember the name but the owner has parked his harley motorbike in front and I'm sure you will notice when walking through the streets of city centre takayama.

The owner is a very original person and the bar is as well. He actually is a rice farmer but he said he needs to do more to make a living.

It was a great experience to be there and we were even offered Hida sushi beef on rice that he has grown himself (for free).

I would really be happy to know that other people go there as well.

We were there in May 2010.

1. Re: Harley bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, December 26, 2010