We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toyota Plant Tour in Nagoya

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
97 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Toyota Plant Tour in Nagoya

Hello!! people, need some advice here. I have just book and confirm my Toyota Plant tour in Nagoya.

I noticed the email for confirmation they sent to me stated it takes 2 hours from Nagoya train station to Toyota Kaikan. I thought the journey is 2 hours from Tokyo to Nagoya?? Which one is correct?? 2 hours from Nagoya Station to Toyota Kaikan is kinda strange since the plant locate in Nagoya itself.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
56,136 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toyota Plant Tour in Nagoya

The factory is not located in Nagoya itself. It is located around one hour from central Nagoya. Once you add in transit times, etc, you should allow at least 90 minutes from Nagoya. See below for more information. Remember your pick-up point for the tour is the Kaikan Museum.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3308.html

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
97 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toyota Plant Tour in Nagoya

Sammy, do they have pick service from Nagoya train station?? We will arrive from Tokyo on the day itself. Do you think we have enough time as we come from Tokyo and then need another 90 minutes to reach the plant?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,841 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toyota Plant Tour in Nagoya

>> do they have pick service from Nagoya train station?

If you are a VIP, absolutely.

Otherwise read the official website for access information: toyota.co.jp/en/…

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
97 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toyota Plant Tour in Nagoya

I noticed when I made the reservation, there's an option of pick up but I didn't think it was for the pick up I mentioned above. Well, guess we just have to make do with it.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
56,136 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toyota Plant Tour in Nagoya

You can use Hyperdia to see what time you need to leave Tokyo to make the tour. Remember you have to get there around 10:30am the latest.

http://www.hyperdia.com

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
97 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toyota Plant Tour in Nagoya

Tks Sammy.

7. Re: Toyota Plant Tour in Nagoya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 25, 2014