We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nagoya on jan 1 and 2// fruit markets in nagoya

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
84 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
nagoya on jan 1 and 2// fruit markets in nagoya

I will be in Nagoya on Jan. 1 and 2, just would like to know if department stores and shops will be open on these days? By the way ,can anyone recommend any market in nagoya where I can buy fresh fruits? I will be staying at a hotel near nagoya station.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,073 posts
707 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nagoya on jan 1 and 2// fruit markets in nagoya

Shops should be open on Jan 1. In the past, there was nothing opened but in recent years shops are open on Jan 1 to make a fortune with kids receiving lots of git moneys. Local markets might be closed on New Year's day though but there must be convenient stores you can buy essentials. They are open 24/7.

2. Re: nagoya on jan 1 and 2// fruit markets in nagoya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nagoya