We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kyoto to Toyota Plant

Which Nagoya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brisbane
Level Contributor
31 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
kyoto to Toyota Plant

Hi, I'm going from Kyoto to the Toyota Plant & Exhibition Hall. Can anyone tell me what type of train pass I would need for this and the approximate cost? Could I easily navigate myself there or is there a good possibility of me getting lost. The sunrise tours from Kyoto are quite expensive so I ideally would like to do it myself. Or perhaps I could take a Goodwill Guide from Kyoto. Any views would be appreciated....Tim

Aoyama Dori and San...
Level Contributor
9,424 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kyoto to Toyota Plant

First, let me preface that I went in December and found it well worth the stress, trouble and time. It was extremely impressive for me. Your mileage may vary.

There are multiple options on getting there and it is possible to get lost if you don't plan meticulously. Do you homework and figure out how to get to Mikawa Toyota Station. If you study this page carefully, you should be well prepared: yamasa.org/japan/…toyota.html

I would recommend using Hyperdia and work backwards.

Also, see my message from August:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298106-i5100-k765…

2. Re: kyoto to Toyota Plant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 31, 2009