We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wadi Rum tour urgent

Which Aqaba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Wadi Rum tour urgent

Heya,

I'm in Aqaba atm and I want to go to wadi rum. And need to do it tomorrow.

I have a friend who can do a day trip together but I'll like to go for a night in the desert.

Can I do a tour and night out alone? All I've found are in pairs.

What prices am I looking at? And anyone know any numbers I can call?

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
3,884 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wadi Rum tour urgent

My wife and I used www.bedouinlifestyle.com when we were in Wadi Rum. We booked the two of us but ended up being with three other ladies which was fine by us. Fo a full day jeep tour and overnight stay in the camp you are looking at around 85 JOD and if you want to ride a camel for part of your trip about 110 JOD.

Try calling Attalah and seeing if you can join in on a small group.

Tel: +962 77 9131 803

Fontainebleau
Destination Expert
for Petra - Wadi Musa
Level Contributor
2,888 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wadi Rum tour urgent

That's a price for one person, not for two.

I suggest that you look at several companies with good reviews and make a note of their phone numbers and call them straight away. The guides would probably be in the desert this evening, but call them anyway and ask if they can fit you in.

They might or might not give you a price, it's difficult for them to commit themselves to a price when they don't know how many people might be in the trip, but ask anyway. Do NOT send emails at the last minute like this, they are not in their offices for more than an hour or so a day, and they don't have connexion when they are out in the desert.

3. Re: Wadi Rum tour urgent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 31, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Aqaba