We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
I read in the Restaurants review that there is a restaurant called King's Grill. I tried to look for it but didn't find it, i know it is located in a hotel. Can anyone help me and inform me of it's location.

Thanks.

Torun, Poland
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location

King's Grill is located in DoubleTree by Hilton hotel. It's on the Al-Hammamat Al-Tunisyya Street. For the menu check their facebook https:/…234252229994040

Hope this helps.

Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location

that is pretty cool "riro33" ..... is business that bad at the grill,, and with a backup first time poster !!!!

read your post on TA

tripadvisor.com/…36417763

please do not take genuine posters for a ride.....

A99

Torun, Poland
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location

aqaba99, this is pathetic. Check my profile, check my contributions, then comment.

I answered this topic as I'm going to Aqaba in September, booked doubletree by hilton for my stay and checked different dinning options in and outside the hotel. That's it.

Aqaba, Jordan
Level Contributor
2,696 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location

JuliaSBL

that was your first post on the Jordan forum,,, what has your profile got to do with the price of potato's.... !!!

the pathetic part, is that the original poster, is asking a question,,,, about a hotel, that they know....

what is more pathetic,,, is that you feel for it,,,,,,

get off your high horse.............

A99

5. Re: Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Aqaba