We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Aqaba

Which Aqaba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Aqaba

Hi,

We are in Aqaba for 4 nights at the end of a 2 week trip around Jordan. The idea is to relax and chill.

Not sure where to stay, struggling to find somewhere that is recommended other than the intercontinental and I am not paying that price!

We like to get to feel the culture of a place but like clean places, can live with basic. We would need access to either a beach or pool.

Any suggestions as I am far from inspired at the moment!

Budget up to $60 ish,

THanks

Earth
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Aqaba

If your in Aqaba you are less than a mile from the ferry. Go there. Book the fast ferry to Egypt. Get a ride down to Dahab or several other places. Ask cool people when you are there. Thats where ya want to do your hanging out.

Also several places North of the ferry towards Israel. Anybody know? Taba? (Am I spelling this right?) Check it out but don't hang out in Aqaba when you could have at least 3 days on the beach or the coffee house.

2. Re: Hotel in Aqaba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Aqaba