We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nites in Vic Falls

san francisco
Level Contributor
20 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
2 nites in Vic Falls

Hello - I will be arriving Vic Falls early afternoon 9/12 and departing Livingstone early afternoon 9/14. Would this allow enough time to view Vic Falls, do day trip to Chobe and do tour to Devils Pool? All activities sound great!

Thanks for your advise.

Hermanus, South...
Level Contributor
433 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 nites in Vic Falls

Hi, I would say that you certainly would have enough time for these activities, the only one I am not too sure about duration etc is the Devils pool tour. Depending where you are staying, most of the lodges will be able to book the activities in advance. I would suggest contacting Safpar at the Livingstone Waterfront to book your activities directly (they also have reasonably priced accommodation from permanent tents with shared bathrooms to en-suite rooms).

You can book all the activities through them. If you do a falls visit on the day you arrive (you need approx 2-3 hrs) you should have plenty time left. The highlight for a Chobe visit in my opinion is defiantly the afternoon boat (game viewing) cruise this lasts about 3hrs. (with transfers allow maybe 5 to 6 hours- you will have to check with safpar if it is possible to do the "sunset' cruise and still be able to transfer back across the border). You could possibly combine a morning game drive with an afternoon boat cruise at Chobe. This should leave you time to do Devils pool on the morning of your return. Contact Safpar at Zaminfo@safpar.com, give them your itinerary and they will help you with the best possible schedule.

Linkie Groenewald

Owner Truly Africa Tours

san francisco
Level Contributor
20 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 nites in Vic Falls

Thanks for your response. I have booked Chobe and Livingstone Island..

3. Re: 2 nites in Vic Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 24, 2014