We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ham Tien to Nha trang

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Ham Tien to Nha trang

Hi All

We will be in Ham tien from Feb 2- 4 and then onwards to Nha Trang. What I would like to know is what time do the buses depart from Ham tien to Nha trang? ...Also what is the cost?

I have the same questions for the train from Binh Thuan station to Nha Trang? ...Also how long does a taxi from Ham Tien to Binh Thuan take and cost?

I tried looking every where to no avail ..Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,764 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ham Tien to Nha trang

BTW a train at 12:21 plus taxi also at arrival will not save much time compared to the 13:30 bus.

Sinh has the office in the center of the tourist area in Nha Trang so I guess there will be no drop off at hotel, but depending where you are staying you can walk or pay 1$ taxi...

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ham Tien to Nha trang

Phuong Trang has a 14:00 bus from their office in Ham Tien to Nha Trang. There is no morning bus.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ham Tien to Nha trang

Thank you all for your input, I appreciate it all

Maurizio : I appreciate your input but comments like "FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME" are just not acceptable ..for one you just gave me info that you didnt before ...

2. very informative people on this thread that know alot more than myself have all given me info that seem to conflict with yours! ...

3. every question that I asked were never repeated!

But ...FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME! ....thank you Maurizio.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,764 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Ham Tien to Nha trang

Sorry Kiwi, for the millions etc was for Phuong Trang not for your questions....

Last feb in Nha Trang they told me no service from Nha Trang to Mui Ne.

PT december timetable has no MUi Ne-Nha Trang service.

If Steve has new info and there is a bus at 14:00 go for it.

PT office is not in Ham Tien so you can call 0623.743.113 and see if they answer in russian.. ^^__^^, the official language of Mui Ne.

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Ham Tien to Nha trang

The Phuong Trang office that is closest to most of the resorts is located two kilometers east of Ham Tien market, (There are two Phuong Trang offices in Phan Thiet city center) just in front of Mui Ne de Century Resort, which is three kilometers west of Mui Ne. My staff called yesterday and they confirmed they have a bus at 14:00 from their office in Ham Tien, going to Nha Trang.

16. Re: Ham Tien to Nha trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 14, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Phan Thiet
Recent Conversations