We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Ocean Resort Phan Thiet

Sussex
2 posts
Save Topic
Blue Ocean Resort Phan Thiet

Has anyone stayed at this hotel, is the sea good for swimming, is it far into the village/town.

We are visiting in February next year, does anyone have any experiance of the weather this time of year.

Hanoi
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Ocean Resort Phan Thiet

Blue Ocean Resort is just in the center of Mui Ne, near post office. They give you good spa service.

For good beach, I recommend you Dynasty Resort or Bamboo Village Resort. They have Vietnamese traditional style in architecture and private beach.

Weather in February is find, that is dry season. Really good time for staying and swimming in Muine.

Cheers

Sussex
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Ocean Resort Phan Thiet

Way to Vietnam

Thank you for your input

Fish12

christchurch
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Ocean Resort Phan Thiet

Blue Ocean is the pick of the resorts. Note 4-5 hours drive from saigon. close to shops restuarants. We stayed January 7-10th 2007 and found that this place was the best accomodation in whole vietnam tour. You can hire motorcycle to tour beach front.

Excellent choice clean, private, quiet. If you need any more info just ask.

hawaii
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Ocean Resort Phan Thiet

I take students there every Spring Break for the last 8 years.. Blue Ocean for the price ($45/night) is the best (location, beach, pool, etc...). unfortunately, this March the resort is closed for renovation.

Take an excursion to the Sand Dunes when you have time and have a car.

Have fun,

Vinh

Calgary
Level Contributor
75 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Ocean Resort Phan Thiet

An aternative that we spent a week at is The Beach resort. I have a lot of details on it and on Mui Ne restaurants and things in general on my blog if you are interested.

6. Re: Blue Ocean Resort Phan Thiet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, August 26, 2009