We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mui Ne Beach Front Bungalow for Family

Which Phan Thiet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Mui Ne Beach Front Bungalow for Family

Hello,

We are a family with 2 adults and 2 kids (7 & 9 years old) and we are looking for a beach front bungalow along Mui Ne's main drag. We are trying to keep to a budget and would like to find something for under US$100. A pool at the resort is also a must. Many places state that their beach front bungalows can only accommodate 3 people with 1 double and 1 single bed. If these singles are the size of our singles here in Canada, it just wouldn't work for our 2 children. I've seen that some families have carried an air mattress with them, but I'd rather not drag one around for 2 weeks.

I've poured over many posts, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Hoping someone out there has a suggestion.

Thanks!

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
499 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mui Ne Beach Front Bungalow for Family

Hi Landie,

Last September my family (husband and two daughters)

stayed at the Little Mui Ne Cottages. My daughters are 18 and 21, so, much older than your kids and they had their own room, But it was connected to ours anyway. We had two bungalows together which were connected by the main bathroom. We thought it was great cause we could keep the door open between rooms, but each could watch their own TV or rest or whatever without disturbing the other room. Each bungalow has a nice verandah. There is no pool fencing so hope your kids can swim.We paid $50 US each night each bungalow. They provide pushbikes to get into "town". BUT, there is no town, just a continual strip of road with hotels and cafes. Use the shop just outside the entrance to purchase water, beers etc, Sooooooooooooooo much cheaper than the resort.

A good buffet breakfast is included in this price.

Maybe one adult plus one child can share a room at night if you are worried about intruders. Not that I mean there was anything to worry about. The staff were friendly but kept to themselves, the resort grounds are constantly being swept and the rooms were spotless.

Regards

Coopy

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mui Ne Beach Front Bungalow for Family

Hi Coopy,

I didn't realize they had connecting bungalows. Where were your bungalows located? Beach front? Pool side?

singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mui Ne Beach Front Bungalow for Family

I am going to stay in Phan Thiet 2 nights the end of Jan with my family at fullmoon resort.I got the rate 85 usd for family room here for 4 of us. there is swimming pool too.You can check this out.

Alex

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
499 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mui Ne Beach Front Bungalow for Family

Hi Again,

Our bungalow was poolside, but only 20 metres from the beach. I'll have a look at their website again and see if I can point out which one. At high tide during the day/night there is no beach!

Water comes right up to the wall.

I'll be back

Vietnam
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mui Ne Beach Front Bungalow for Family

Sealion resort & spa has bungalow family ( 2bed rooms - 1double & 1 twin room)--> suitable for your family

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
499 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mui Ne Beach Front Bungalow for Family

It's me again!

I had a look at the website and can confirm we had a family bungalow (2 adjoining rooms) in one bungalow.

$100 per night - it was Sept 08, so not the high season. I'm pretty sure my girls shared the king size bed and my husband and I took the queen.

I guess the only thing against it is, that it is further out from the main strip of resturants, but the resturant at the resort was good and quite cheap. My girls were disappointed in their version of a banana split, but no complaints apart from that.

The resturant directly across the road was awful.

After 21 days of backpacking from North to South, moving every two days, we found this choice of a "chill-out" place to be just right for us. We'd also tried over 30 different resturants, so it was good just to be in one place for everything.

Good luck with your planning.

Regards

Cooperellie

7. Re: Mui Ne Beach Front Bungalow for Family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 10, 2009