We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romana Resort MuiNe

hawaii
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Romana Resort MuiNe

Has anyone stayed at the Romana Resort in Mui Ne? Any comments are appreciated.

thanks,

Vinh

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romana Resort MuiNe

Just got back from Romana, had a beach front pool villa. Nice room although this hotel is out of the way from the main resort area but this is reflected in the rate. Service was not as good as other hotels and the food was only average. The Gym was dreadful so don't go if you like to keep fit!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romana Resort MuiNe

Hi Vinh,

I'm currently staying at the Romana resort. Yes it out of the way a taxi to Phan Thiet will cost you between 5 and 6 us$ each way. The hotel does run a free shuttle service at limited times each day. I'm staying in a sea view villa which has its own private pool (i.5 m deep and 12 meters long), beautiful and great views. Poor attention to detail with small parts missing from furniture in the room but doesnot destract from the lovely view and resort. would definately recommend it, i paid about 110 us$ a night. good luck

3. Re: Romana Resort MuiNe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Phan Thiet