We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunshine beach resort

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
Save Topic
sunshine beach resort

Has anybody been to Sunshine Beach Resort in Phan Thiet? How is it? Want to go with kids for windsurfing and kite in december.

Are there restaurants nearby?

Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sunshine beach resort

If the info still needed...

We stayed there over New Year 2006-2007.

Choice of hotel was a bit random - the price was right but their website was not giving much info (and still is not).

We absolutelly loved the hotel:

- the price was something about 30 USD

- rooms are spacious and have nice design. Not like the ones you get soetimes in cheap hotel. They really do have a nice, cozy feel.

- really friendly and nice staff. And I mean it as I tend to ask a lot of questions and bothetr hotel staff a lot. I had no problems at SunShine

- excellent garden right in front of the hotel - a nice lawn with palm treas covering it from the sun.

- very good food - check out the banana pan cakes. Also, a pitcher of freshly squeezed pineapple juice is just double the price of one glass. But beware - I discovered that it is a lie that pineapple makes you lose weight

- wifi available

- right next to the sea

There are plenty restaurants around. The food served at the hotel is also quite good. I can not say I made any major food discoveries there but you certainly will not strave.

Overall I can say that SunShine hotel is one of the most positive experince I had with hotels in my life.

Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sunshine beach resort

just in case - their website

http://www.sunshine-beach.com/index.htm

3. Re: sunshine beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 05, 2009