We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos of Dreams Dalat and La Suisse Hotel Rooms

Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Photos of Dreams Dalat and La Suisse Hotel Rooms

I have booked into Dreams Hotel at Dalat and La Suisse at Nha Trang. The reviews are great but there are no photos posted anywhere. I am concern the rating are based primarily on the value for money and we will be disappointed once we get there. Does anyone have any photos

Thanks

CRB-CXR/VVCR, Khanh...
Level Contributor
846 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos of Dreams Dalat and La Suisse Hotel Rooms

Check: < www.erde-in-bildern.de/pics/022000/022020.jpg >

AND

View from Dreams Window

< photo.net/travel/…DSCN1317.quarter.jpg >

AND

< photo.net/travel/…IMG_0031.quarter.jpg >

There is likely a better standard rated hotel in Da Lat - book and have a peaceful mind.

noosa australia
Level Contributor
769 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photos of Dreams Dalat and La Suisse Hotel Rooms

I stayed there in oct 06 and didnt get around to pics- the rooms hotels themselves are the normal tallish terrace vn style building with small balconies but dont expect wonderful vistas from windows as the views are overlooking streets. They are not free standing buiolding with acres of grounds around them.

However- service , staff and cleanliness 10/10 brekkies great, rooms decent size and great bathrooms ( I had a spa bath!) free internet

Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Photos of Dreams Dalat and La Suisse Hotel Rooms

We are not looking for a resort . We want the children to experience veitnam however at the same time want the trip to be enjoyable. The children ages are 3,4,12 and 18. Any pictures inside the rooms of Dreams and La Suisse Nha Trang would great.

Thanks

4. Re: Photos of Dreams Dalat and La Suisse Hotel Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Phan Thiet