We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da Nang Accomodation Help

Culcairn, Australia
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Da Nang Accomodation Help

Hello travellers,

This June will be our first time staying in Da Nang and looking for some where to stay. We have been told to stay close to the river as that is close to eateries and sights etc. We also like having a massage but not into the spa scene and wife likes her manicures and other little treats. I also like wandering around doing some street photography (only a novice) as well as the usual touristy stuff. These are some of the hotels we have found but the reviews are all over the place some liking and some hating making selection very hard, Varna Hotel Da Nang, Cherie Hotel Da Nang and Happy Day Hotel Da Nang.

We like hotels with a balcony or terrace and even the web sites are a bit vague on what they have. So any advice on these or if you have other suggestions would be of great assistance.

Cheers

George

Orange Park, Florida
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Da Nang Accomodation Help

How long you going to be there? I would do the happy day and then move around once you get familure with what you like there. We stayed at the Royal 10 years ago when our house was built, but the price now is about 3x what it was then. Hope someone that stays in hotels can help you.

Culcairn, Australia
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Da Nang Accomodation Help

Thank you for the help, spending 3 or 4 nights in Da Nang so don't want to change hotel once we get there. Hope fully I get some more advice, other wise might just have to stick with the Happy Day.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
87 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Da Nang Accomodation Help

Hi George, I am having exactly the same trouble as you.... hoi An was easy, but Da Nang seems more expensive and not my favourite choice of the two, let me know how you go, cheers Lisa

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: Da Nang Accomodation Help

A good budget option is Rainbow hotel. Situated at the river, near to the market and walking distance to dragon bridge. It's basic but the balcony room overlooking the river was okay for me.

5. Re: Da Nang Accomodation Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 07, 2016