We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best attraction in Da Nang

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
322 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Best attraction in Da Nang

We are a family with 10 & 13 year old kids. We are also travelling to Hue and Hoi An.

We will be in Da Nang for three full days and wonder what we should not miss in Da Nang.

We will spend some of our time wandering around the local area of our hotel and go to the local market (Han market??)

We will check out the beach.

What other attraction do you suggest we visit, I have been reading reviews on My Son, Ba Na etc - but was wondering what place is a must visit whilst in Da Nang.

Thanks

jacksonville
Level Contributor
3,990 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best attraction in Da Nang

Lets start at 6am - the river walk is full of locals exercising from the Dragon bridge all the way past downtown and the market area.

About 7am the market is in full swing and very busy

About 9 head out to Marble Moutain, make sure you go back into the moutain not just eh high cost tourist shops on the main road.

About 11 head to HoiAn for luch and visit the city.

Around 4pm go to My khe beach (China beach) and swim with the locals.

The next morning head to BaNa Hills for the day.

On Friday and Saturday nights around 8pm the Dragons Head is were you want to be (along with 100's of locals) to see the Dragon fire.

Enjoy the city it is a great place.

12. Re: Best attraction in Da Nang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Da Nang