We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?

Which Da Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
4,331 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Topic
Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?

Hi Everyone!

We have a user with an unanswered question about Da Nang photograpers in our Russian - language forum:

tripadvisor.ru/ShowTopic-g293921-i8432-k6814…

If you have any advice to offer, could you please post your reply, in Russian, in that forum topic? Also, if you feel like answering but do not speak the language you are welcomed to do so using Google translate.

Thank you very much,

Magdalena

P.S. You may be prompted to sign in when clicking that link. You do not need to create a new account - just sign in with the same email and password you use for your current TripAdvisor account.

Saigon
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?

Hi all,

Here is content what Magdalena mentioned as above:

"3-6 September 2013 vacation in Hoi An, can anyone advise a photographer? I would like to understand for Russian / English ..."

If there is any one can recommend any photographers, please press this link

tripadvisor.ru/ShowTopic-g293921-i8432-k6814

and leave message for help.

Thanks all!

Violet

2. Re: Russian (and non-Russian) speakers, can you help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Da Nang