We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da Nang for family with young kids??

Which Da Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
72 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Da Nang for family with young kids??

Hi,

We are a family of 4 with two boys 7 and 10.

As the boys are still young, we had came to a consensus that we should stick to beach resorts....

We are regulars to Bali, Phuket and West Malaysian beach resorts.....

As we are looking at where else to explore for this December holidays, someone suggested Da Nang. As I am a IHG member, I am pretty impressed with the InterCon at Da Nang.

Any views to share on Da Nang for our family holidays?

Any interesting stuff for kids to do and go?

Should we even consider this place for a kids holiday?

Thanks!!!

Vietnam
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Da Nang for family with young kids??

It is nice resort and nice beach, stay in Danang you can have other activities as visit Ba Na Hill, Hoi An Ancient town, but December is not a ideal for swimming in Danang, it is a bit cold that affected from the North, you can also check for VinPearl resort in Nhatrang, it is a nice resorts with many activities and water park for kids to enjoy, or you can stay in Mui Ne or Phu Quoc as other options

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
6,205 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Da Nang for family with young kids??

There are some places for children; the Ba Na Hill has already been mentioned.

In town, there's the Indochine Tower at 74 Bach Dang:

indochinariverside.com/en/tenants_retail.htm

http://foodcourt.indochinariverside.com/

The Powerbowl center at the CoopMart at 478 Dien Bien Phu has a bowling alley and a video arcade:

caibatvang.com/tuvan/trung-tam-vui-choi-giai…

The Da Nang Square Shopping Complex at 35 Thai Phien and the Big C

Supermarket at 225 Hung Vuong also have things for kids, but I don't know exactly what all they have, except that the former has something like a 5D theater and the later has a playground.

I read about a Jeep tour once on TA, so I looked it up for you:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g298085-d2…

3. Re: Da Nang for family with young kids??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Da Nang