Firstly, I would like to thank all members who responded to my earlier posts in 2012 on the above. I may have responded to some and may have not responded to others. My sincere apologies to all. My plans for the earlier trip did not materialise.
Now my trip is confirmed as my flight has already been booked. Rather than trying to recollect and going through all the various replies, etc.as I have lost touch completely, I would prefer to start afresh and now seek some valuable advice from travel members.
My planned itinerary for a group of 6 is as follows:
May 24 ETA Danang 15:05 from Malaysia
Direct to Hoi An from airport.
May 25 Hoi An
May 26 Hoi An - Hue
May 27 Hue
May 28 Hue to Danang
May 29 Danang to Malaysia ETD 15:30
Would appreciate if members could advise on the following:
1. Is the itinerary ok?
2. Recommendation on hotels in the various city/town
3. Recommendation on transport for a group of 6 with 6 luggages.
4. Recommendation of tour operators at each place for a customised
5. Recommendations on "must see" places granted that it may be
impossible to see all of the places of interests.
6. Any contacts would be appreciated.
7. Any other advice would be appreciated