We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to travel fron Danang then up to Dalat in 6 days.

Alor Setar, Malaysia
Level Contributor
186 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
How to travel fron Danang then up to Dalat in 6 days.

Dear fellow travellers,

Will be arriving in Danang in November . I have 6 days before departing from Hanoi.

I plan to visit Danang, Hui An and Dalat before going back to Hanoi for departure.

I have been to Halong Bay thus do not plan to include Halong in this trip.

Can someone please advise on itinerary includes mode of transport etc.

Thank you

Ckpeng

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,885 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to travel fron Danang then up to Dalat in 6 days.

With your time constraint you would have to fly to Dalat and from there to Hanoi, although you will lose some of your precious time on transfers to and from airports, plus check-in times and the flights themselves. You will also need a couple of days there to make the cost and effort worthwhile, so you should bear all those factors in mind when deciding on your final itinerary.

Transportation between Danang and Hoi An won't be a problem as it's a fairly short taxi or bus ride.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to travel fron Danang then up to Dalat in 6 days.

From Dalat is is a 3.5 hour bus ride to Nha Trang..... Lots to see and do there. Here is a link to more on the city

owee58.com/2010/…

Owee

www.owee58.com

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,885 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to travel fron Danang then up to Dalat in 6 days.

Owee, the OP only has 6 days!

Alor Setar, Malaysia
Level Contributor
186 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to travel fron Danang then up to Dalat in 6 days.

Thank you so much for your information.

Thanks a lot to Owee too for his opinion and views.

If Dalat is too far north and takes time to be there. I may forgo it and instead will visit towns like Hoi An, Danang and few more along the way up to Hanoi.

How about staying spending a day and staying a night in Danang. Then next day to Hoi An and spend another day there. Stay 1 or 2 days there and leave for Hue. Anopther day there then to Hanoi for 2 days?

Will be glad and appreciate if someone can share their views.

TQ

Ckpeng

Hanoi
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to travel fron Danang then up to Dalat in 6 days.

from Da nang to Hoi an just takes 45' by bus so I think you stay in Dn first night on arrival.

-day 2: take bus to Hoi an, overnight here

-day 3: back DN in morning, travelling DN for rest of day

-day 4: take flight to Da lat, spend your rest of time here before flight back HN. Don't miss DL, a very beautiful city.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,402 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to travel fron Danang then up to Dalat in 6 days.

Da Lat is in the south. Are you thinking of Sa Pa?

7. Re: How to travel fron Danang then up to Dalat in 6 days.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Da Nang