We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last Minute Booking at Hoai Thanh Hotel

Nice
1 post
Save Topic
Last Minute Booking at Hoai Thanh Hotel

We plan to travel vietnam and found the best rate in Hanoi, Hue, Hoian, Nha Trang, Saigon for 2 and 3 star hotels. We found the Last Minute hooking at Hoai Thanh Hotel in Hoian at: www.travelblog.org/Forum/Threads/2145-1.html. Please let us know your opinion if you have stayed at Hoai Thanh Hotel. Their website is www.hoaithanhhotel.com?

Tony

florida & QC
Level Contributor
757 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Last Minute Booking at Hoai Thanh Hotel

M,

I did not stay there. Looking at the hotel site, the room is 24US to 64US, take 30% off.

My opinion: not a big saving for 7US-20US for a pre-paid. There are many hotels in Hoian during summer. But if you need to secure the 1st night, only one night -- it should not be a matter anyway. If you going there for the 1st time, better to have the arriving night booked, then change the next night if you don't like the hotel.

------------------------

-All rooms are discount 30% of the Internet rate from 1 May to 30 September 2006

Condition

Last Minute bookings are only apply for new bookings made less than 04 days and paid directly by Customers.

florida & QC
Level Contributor
757 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Last Minute Booking at Hoai Thanh Hotel

oh looking at their policy below:

1. pre-paid using the last min for the 64US room, minus 30% = 45US. No show, you lose 45US. Once u r in VN, your feet get wet, you get more information, likely u would want to change the date, change the hotel, meeting new friends, change your plan...etc.. high chance for "no show".

2. Reserve the room w/o credit card, they hold until 6pm, pay regular rate 64US. No show, never lost a dime.

I choose #2. Everybody thinks differently. Blame me now, thank me later. Make your own decision.

------------------------------------

Cancellation & No-show policy:

Reserved rooms will be held until 18:00 pm unless guaranteed payment or an agreement is arranged

No shows and cancellations within 24 hours of arrival will incur a charge equivalent to 1 night's quoted room rate

A 100% charge of first night rate will be applied to No-show and Cancellation for any guaranteed booking

3. Re: Last Minute Booking at Hoai Thanh Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, August 14, 2009