We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

an bang beach accom

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
an bang beach accom

I've been looking for accom at An bang beach. I was hoping to get something nice for $40 a night. Am I dreaming? Everything I've managed to find has been way more expensive that that. I found "An bang Seaside village" but their cheapest was $53 a night and not available anyway. We would preferably like to be on the beach, if not, very close. Clean, wifi, fan if right on beach, aircon if not. Hot water not necessary. We would like bungalow type accom. Possible in this area?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
175 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: an bang beach accom

If An Bang SeAside is not available ask them for a recommendation.

Mentioned in this post
An Bang Beach
An Bang Beach
5,023 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
908 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: an bang beach accom

What a shame you can't get in, it's a wonderful place to stay. I've heard of another one called Sea Star Homestay but don't know anything about it. With your budget the only place I can think of close to the beach is Sea and Sand Hotel about 250 metres from Cua Dai beach. Basic but clean and they have an affiliation with Go By beach club where you can use their sun loungers under thatched umbrellas. You can get a balcony room for under $50.

Homestays tend to be listed under "other accommodation" on this site.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Sea and Sand Hotel
Sea and Sand Hotel
145 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Cua Dai Beach
Cua Dai Beach
2,174 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: an bang beach accom

back in july I actually went to take a look at the sea star homestay across the road from cua dai beach .. it is excellent-beautiful large immaculately clean rooms all newly renovated. And very inexpensive

You could have a look at my posts in july as I may have written a bit more about it. I think I gave phone and email info

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: an bang beach accom

here's that post about Sea Star homestay:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293921-i8432-k670…

I think it could suit you perhaps

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,072 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: an bang beach accom

2moi2

Just remember that you are talking about a 7 minute trip from Hoi an to the beach. If you can't get beachside accom try for riverside accom in Hoi an or just a great hotel and you can't go wrong. Regardless of where you choose, the beach or town will only be minutes away.

Mark

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: an bang beach accom

Seastar Homestay looks great looks great but the rooms start at $79 a night.

Edited: 1:28 am, November 19, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: an bang beach accom

ooops sorry not $79 but $39

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: an bang beach accom

I just had a look at Booking .com and rooms are either $60 or $80. Forgot to see if they were USD or AU.

Maz, your review was just too good!

DG

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: an bang beach accom

I just had a look at Booking .com and rooms are either $60 or $80. Forgot to see if they were USD or AU.

Maz, your review was just too good!

DG

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: an bang beach accom

haha- well, fingers crossed that whoever books it based on my review...I hope they enjoy it.

for the money I simply can't fault it - but, when I went there, it was no way $60 or $80 - DG- I would book privately through the homesatay direct - I gave out the details in that reviews.

Note, it is not on the beach side of the road, but on the other side and does not have any sort of nice view.

It is actually sort-of opposite all the beach bars and restaurants on Cua Dai beach.

I did take photos of the rooms that day (and the 'lobby')

Edited: 3:41 am, November 19, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Cua Dai Beach
Cua Dai Beach
2,174 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam