We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Danang Airport Transfer

Hong Kong, China
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Danang Airport Transfer

Which airport transfer is safe with reasonable price at Danang International Airport? As we are going to a place far away from the city (not Hoi An or Da Nang City), we think airport pick up is the most convenient way for us.

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang
Level Contributor
2,802 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

Airport pickup is the most convenienent but not always the best value. Mai Linh or Vinasun taxis are reliable.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

I can recommend this young man to arrange pick up with any size vehicle

tommyxuanha@gmail.com

I use his service every time I arrive in danang

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

Hi Maz

Have you used him for any day trips?

Cheers DG

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

hi dg- yes I have and they were great.

ps

( he's intelligent and informative- has great English language skills and he is just a truly nice guy)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

Thanks Maz

Hong Kong, China
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

Thanks for your advice.

You mean I can easily find a taxi in Danang Airport on our arrival. But somebody said their English is not so good. I am afraid the driver does not understand me and cannot get us to a right place.

New York
Level Contributor
350 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

To avoid that, if you have a local sim card, have the phone number of your hotel handy. A few times I've dialed up the guest house and had them tell the driver where to go, which seems to work really well. Direct route and no fuss. Another trick that works is to have the bit of google maps with the address in an off-line format. Put that in front of the taxi driver - another thing that's worked for me in the past.

Hong Kong, China
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

But some taxi drivers are not honest and rip off stories sometimes happen. I worry :(

9. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:41 am, November 12, 2013
10. Re: Danang Airport Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 pm, November 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hoi An