We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

Buckingham
Level Contributor
38 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

I'm confused looking for accommodation for next March at Cua Da beach. So far I'm looking at Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort, Golden Sand Resort, Hoi An Beach Resort and Palm Garden Beach Resort.

The hotels seem very spread out so which are near the part of the beach that has the snack bars, restaurants and sunbeds?

Are there any other hotels that I should consider?

We are 2 active retirees touring Vietnam and are meeting up with our son who works in Asia.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An Beach Resort
Hoi An Beach Resort
1,588 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Golden Sand Resort & Spa Hoi An
Golden Sand Resort & Spa...
559 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa
Palm Garden Beach Resort...
2,363 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Asia
Asia
World
Adelaide S.A.
Level Contributor
937 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

The Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort is on the beach and very close walking to lots of restaurants and shops. Beautiful resort.

Edited: 9:29 pm, October 01, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa
Victoria Hoi An Beach...
2,401 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
908 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

Hoi An Beach Resort is the closest. It's on the corner of Cua Dai road which also has a number of restaurants, clothing & shoe shops, travel agent, convenience store, laundry services, beauty treatments and a little market that backs on to the river. We have become quite fond of this part of town and stay at the cheaper Sea and Sand Hotel as we can lounge and swim at one of the beach clubs.

For a lovely room and setting we will also spend another week in Mango House at An Bang Seaside Village Homestay. We do without the pool to enjoy the personalised service and fantastic hospitality. It might be a bit out of the action for some but there are beach restaurants and sun loungers a few minutes up the beach. They also have pushbikes for guests to use.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An Beach Resort
Hoi An Beach Resort
1,588 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Cua Dai Beach
Cua Dai Beach
2,175 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Sea and Sand Hotel
Sea and Sand Hotel
145 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
An Bang Seaside Village Homestay
An Bang Seaside Village...
514 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

Hoi An Beach Resort is a good choice.

From your room's balcony, you can see the beautiful beach towards the mysterious Cham, Vong river or across the river with a quiet space, walk along the beach or walk through the green rice paddies.

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Food&drinking is excellent, nice pool, gym room, and the rooms are light and modest.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An Beach Resort
Hoi An Beach Resort
1,588 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

Hoi An Beach Resort is a good choice.

From your room's balcony, you can see the beautiful beach towards the mysterious Cham, Vong river or across the river with a quiet space, walk along the beach or walk through the green rice paddies.

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Food&drinking is excellent, nice pool, gym room, and the rooms are light and modest.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An Beach Resort
Hoi An Beach Resort
1,588 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Hanoi
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

I recommend Palm Garden Resort. It is modern, well-equipped, perfect location will surely satisfy all your needs of snack bars, restaurants or sunbeds.

Wish you a nice time in Hoi An

Elena Phuong

Holidays Vietnam Travel

Mentioned in this post
Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa
Palm Garden Beach Resort...
2,363 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
14,589 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

Fall is typhoon season on this coast, and beach resorts will be the first hit in Hoi An!

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Buckingham
Level Contributor
38 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

Many thanks for all the help.

I think we'll stay at Hoi An beach with our son and then a few days at An Bang Seaside - only query is, are mosquitoes a problem at An Bang as suggested by one review?

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An Beach Resort
Hoi An Beach Resort
1,588 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
An Bang Beach
An Bang Beach
5,023 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
175 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

I think Palm Gardens is on the nicest stretch of beach in Hoi An .

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

I have previously stayed at the hoi an beach resort and enjoyed it. I am back in Hoi An next month and requested to stay here again. My travel agent advised they are undergoing renovations so I've chosen next door at the river beach resort. I was unsure if it was accurate or just the push from Travel Agent but after reading some reviews on TA it looks like it may be true. Just a thought for you.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
908 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which hotels are close to Cua Dai beach?

While researching Mekong hotels recently I came across more from the same reviewer and have to say that some people are glass half full, some glass half empty and prone to exaggeration. We were there in April and there were a few mozzies but nothing much to worry about. We got a bit slack with the insect repellant and the fella copped a bite but nothing more than an annoying itch. As far as I'm aware the coastal mozzies are not a threat but in the central highlands you have to be more concerned.

You have a choice of indoor/outdoor shower in your house and I certainly didn't see any nasties.

An Bang does have weeny geckos, butterflies and tiny birds flitting about and I think that they offer an experience you would never get in a larger resort. Just book it : )

Mentioned in this post
An Bang Beach
An Bang Beach
5,023 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam