We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

an bang beach ....wheres nice to eat?

Warrington
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
an bang beach ....wheres nice to eat?

staying at seaside holiday village for a week in august can anybody recommend anywhere that does good inexpense food ...just a nice chilled place with good food and nice people? thank you in advance for any replies very much appreciated ...first trip to vietnam :-)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
739 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: an bang beach ....wheres nice to eat?

Banyan has great food, a chilled out early jazz vibe and a dodgy pool table. It wasn't cheap by viet standards but it wasn't expensive

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
872 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: an bang beach ....wheres nice to eat?

Lionbear. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your time in Hoi An. What a fabulous husband you have being clever enough to get you something that lasts a lifetime and reminds you of your wonderful holiday for your birthday:)

Gilly19, just in case I catch you in time we have just discovered an incredible local seafood place a worthy 30 min stroll up the beach from An Bang; the grilled clams are the best we've found locally. The restaurant is right on the beach and is the first one in the row of restaurants between Le Belhemy and the Nam Hai, the staff are lovely, prices are super cheap - they even have a half decent bottle of wine for $10 if you plan to splash out a little. Ran in to a few Nam Hai guests there who said the clams were better than their hotel.

Warrington
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: an bang beach ....wheres nice to eat?

just packing and getting ready to leave, have 3 days in HCMC and then heading up to An Bang Beach for a week and NHA Trang for 2 days before flying up to Hanoi/Halong Bay for 5 days. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and i will definately be trying them all out and reporting when i get back. Weather forecast is not looking so bad either :-) so excited now and looking forward to an amazing trip... you guys have been so helpful thankyou for taking the time to respond.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
225 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: an bang beach ....wheres nice to eat?

Hi Can you tell me the name of the place, we are going there at Xmas.

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: an bang beach ....wheres nice to eat?

Follow the locals to a good restaurant: the food will still be swimming when you order it, it will be well-prepared, very affordable by Western standards, and often served in friendly surroundings with spectacular views.

Some local restaurants:

_Chinh Seafood Restaurant

Add: 54 Cua Dai Road, Hoi An.

From An Bang beach, you can get to A Roi restaurant (in front of Sunrisse resort). The seafood is great taste with local price.

Welocme to Hoi An

1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: an bang beach ....wheres nice to eat?

This answer may come a bit late but we have been today in An Bang beach and I strongly recommend Lien Ka, sea food is really nice and staff are very friendly, food is served quickly.

17. Re: an bang beach ....wheres nice to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 28, 2014