We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recommendation for places to stay?

KL, Malaysia
Level Contributor
85 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
Any recommendation for places to stay?

I have looked through past messages/questions and also reviews on almost every site and yet still can't settle for anything. My prerequisite is for something around/under USD20 and this doesn't stretch too much and far it seems. Most places are quite terrible or too far from the old quarters. Any personal reco would be greatly appreciated. P.s. I don't have high standards, after all, I managed to backpack all my way in India but some of the places looked worst than India :( or the prices is just meh

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
952 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any recommendation for places to stay?

I am not sure what you expect for $20 a night but there are still good value hotels in Hoi An for around your budget. Check out the website hostel world. Sunflower was probably the best hotel I saw on there but you need to book ahead and very good restaurants next door. Good location. In between beach and old town.

2. Re: Any recommendation for places to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 03, 2014